UNINCORPORATED AREAS RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
REGULAR COUNTY SUBSCRIPTION:
Household trash has a 10 bag or 10 can limit on 32 gal. containers not to be over 50 lbs. Clean ups are $25.00 a
hopper, bulk items are $10.00 per item.
Sorry, no recycling program is available in certain areas of our subscription routes.
Sorry, no yard waste program is available in certain areas of our subscription routes.
COUNTY SUBSCRIPTION TOTER ROUTE:
Household trash is limited to the provided one 95 gal. tote. Addtional trash bags or cans outside the tote require a sticker. Bulk items or cleanups require a call before pickup day during regular business hours so a work order can be processed.
* Stickers are available for extra bags or cans for $1.00 each
* Bulk items are $10.00 per item
* Clean ups are $25.00 per hopper
Household recycling is unlimited:
* One brown bin is delivered with toter for recycle
* Extra bins are $8.00 each
* All newspapers, aluminum cans, cardboard cut to 2′x2′ in size, and all plastic 1-7 and glass bottles, tin cans are accepted
* The use of trash cans to hold recycling is not acceptable.
Household yard waste is limited to 5 – brown paper bags or cans marked with X . Yard Waste season runs typically from the beginning of April to the end of November.
* Stickers are available for $1.00 each for extra bags or cans after the first five bags or cans.
* Yard waste is all grass clippings, leaves and small branches(smaller than 4″ in diameter) from a residential property. A 50 lb. weight limit on all cans with an X and brown paper bags is enforced. All tree branches and bush trimmings need to be cut and bundled no more than 3′-5′ length.